Thursday, November 5, 2009

Anni Edmund Hillary

Anni's always been a bit of a climber.  Recently I have had to rearrange her bedroom because I came to get her from her nap and found her sitting on top of her wardrobe!  All toy boxes and other climbable/stackable implements have also been removed.  I've replaced the old storage boxes with new ones from IKEA that collapse if you stand on them.  Pity she is finding them more interesting to climb into than put her toys in them..............
Anni's certainly got a lot to say these days.  The longest sentence I've noticed is something along the lines of 'I have to go to the shop 'cause I want to buy some chocolate.'  She's starting to use possessives and comparatives and some irregular verbs.  You can tell she's learning and extrapolating from what she knows when she says things like;
I did farted.
Him's crying.
I went-ed.
You did eating.
She still can't say toilet or toys. (Replaces the 't' with an 'f.'   IE "I need to go to the foylette")

The current favorites are:
Foxy (as always)
Playschool and Justine Clarke
Wholewheat noodles, apples, apple juice, bread and eggs
Cameras and all things electronic
Any kind of lolly or chocolate.  Cakes.
Swimming and the beach
Running, jumping, climbing, soccer, jumping, wrestling, jumping and jumping some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment